Terms and Conditions
Simply click here!!
We provide a 20% discount to all young passengers below 26 years, for
seats & deck aboard international routes.
Breakfast for 2 included in the fare of LUX cabin
Anek offers a 10% discount all year long for all passengers older than 60
- the full fare is returned 30 days before ship departure
- Between 29 days up to 7 days prior to departure of the ship, 80% of the fare will be refunded
- Between 6 days and 24 hours prior to the departure of the ship, 50% of the fare will be
- 24 hours prior to the departure of the ship, no refund will be made
- Refunds can only be made by the Agent who issued the ticket
Loss of Tickets
Loss of tickets should be reported immediately to the issuing Agent or to the Shipping
Company. Passenger has to pay for a new ticket and the refund of the lost
ticket will be made at the end of the year if the ticket has not been
Open Date Tickets
Holders of open date tickets should ensure that they make reservations for their return
journey as early as possible. The Shipping Company does not guarantee availability and
cannot be held responsible for loss of passage. Tickets are valid for one year from the
date of issue. Tickets are issued based on the prices for low season. In case the
passenger chooses to travel during mid or high season he must pay the difference between
the quoted fares.
Passengers must report to the Port Agent at least two (2) hours prior to the departure of
the ship. After this period the Company reserves the right to dispose of
their cabin or seat without any refund.
Meals are not included in the fares and are available at the vessel's
restaurants and self service facilities.
- Children up to 4 years : free of charge, no bed provided
- Children from 4 to 12 years : 50% discount bed provided
Special prices may be made by arrangement.
Pets travel free of charge. Special accommodation is available on the
deck. they are not allowed in the cabins or public areas.
For safety reason the use of propane or similar
cooking or heating gases is strictly prohibited.
Luggage can be left in the vehicle. Passenger are kindly
requested to take items needed during the trip with them. The company has
no responsibility for the loss money or valuables. Money / valuables can
be given to the accounts' bureau on board for safekeeping.
schedule, rates and hours
Changes possible without prior notice in exceptional cases.